Friday, September 30, 2005

Pregnancy Woes and other things unrelated.

So I spent most of last night sleeping in some kind of upright position... heart burn.... AGAIN.

You know it just isn't fair! Men get all the best things in life: nothing that women have to deal with! But seriously now. What with the back pain from some unknown cause and the heart burn, my hubby has been so considerate. He "sat up" with me last night and waited with me till the heart burn went bye- bye... course just between you and me... I heard some snoring!

So this morning I wake to some painful contractions.... appears we may be repeating all the symptoms from Emma's pregnancy. We shall see. Let's pray they don't come back!

On a lighter note!

I have kind of been on a knitting hiatus for the past few days after finishing two hats over the weekend. But have now started a new hat for Emma. I am using a verigated yarn in different shades of pink. The cool thing is that as I am going in the rounds, the three colors are turning into these stripes that are wrapping around the hat... very cool!

When I finish the project I will post a pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. The heartburn. I was on a prescription for it with the girl... sigh. The things that those monsters do to us!

Bekah said...

Yup... think I am going to have to give in to the prescription this go round.