Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Look Mommy, I bee-you-tiful!

So I am sitting at the table enjoying the last little bit of dinner and Emma comes in then kitchen... prancing about...

"Look mommy! I bee-you-tiful!"

"Oh really.... why is that?"

"I put lotion on my face!"

"Oh... well where is the lotion?"

"In der." Pointing to absolutely nothing in the other room.

"Well, could you get the lotion and show it to mommy?"

"Okay!" Said as she is running in the direction of the bathroom.

She comes back in the kitchen.

"Here mommy!"

She hands me the soap bottle from the bathtub and then runs off... I sigh and go back to what I am doing... to many of these things have happened today and quite frankly I am tired...

She comes running in and hands me the bottle of shampoo... "Here mommy! You look bee-you-tiful too!"

Thanks Emma... I'll get right on that...

Well if nothing else it was good for a laugh...

(At least it wasn't like last night's conversation that went something like this "Look mommy! So pretty!!" she says as she wipes Desitin on her face and hands...)

2 comments:

Caren said...

Ahhh, kids. When stuff like that happens, I just thank God that they're talking and can tell me whats going on. :) It sounds like Emma's getting big!

Bekah said...

Yup.... she's a hoot!