Friday, July 21, 2006

Just another day in Emma's world

Today I was sitting on the couch trying to figure out some knitting and Emma comes into the room from the direction of her bathroom...

"Mmm, mommy, that tastes good!!!" She says smacking her lips and wiping her hands.

Oh great now what... I go into the bathroom and discovered that she had helped herself to a taste of the liquid hand soap.... Guess we won't be able to use that as a threat in the future for a potty mouth since she seems to enjoy the taste of it!

3 comments:

Caren said...

I've heard that works good too. I have a friend who squirts some kind of vinegar water mixture in her kids mouths. They absolutely hate it. It only takes a couple times to threaten that. Yuck! Sometimes she uses it instead of spanking, they hate it so much!
I, on the other hand, have not had any potty mouths in my house, since my kids are just learning to talk. I'm sure my time will come though...:)

Bekah said...

Oh! Tabasco.... Good idea!! I will have to remember that!

And the vinegar would be good idea too!

Mrs. Darling said...

My kids hate tabasco. It really does work!