Monday, January 15, 2007

She's here!!

Turns out I didn't need that induction last Thursday! When I called the office at 3:3o last Thursday they told me there weren't any rooms available for and induction again and told me to call back on Monday.

The whole day I had been having contractions every 7 minutes or so but just chalked it up to what is "normal" for me. So I was pretty disappointed when I found out I was going to have to wait 4 more days to try and schedule the induction again!

About 20 minutes after I hung up the phone with the nurse I started getting contractions that were 2-3 minutes apart while I was up moving around and I couldn't do anything during the contractions. That was at 4pm. By 5pm they were the same and so I sat down to see what they would do.... They stuck around!

Long story short... It was really intense and really fast... The labor really started at 4 and she was born at 8:03pm... Four hour labor!!! And pushed with just one contraction! I will write out all the details soon.

Abigail Lynne
Born on 1/11/07 at 8:03 pm
8lbs 3oz
19 in

As soon as I find the cord for the camera I will post a pic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Abby is here safe and sound. Hope you're all doing well.

Mrs. Darling said...

Congratulations. Happy to hear this. take good care of yourself and babe. Dont get too worn out now!