Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just call me Miss Susie Homemaker

I have totally lost track of all time. Three kids is surely an adventure! I have spent the last month or so trying to create and improve upon a type of schedule or a routine that will make all of our lives much easier!

This can't be a long post because it is actually the kids bedtime. But a comment from Caren caused me to realize that I have sorely neglected my blog! I have decided there is going to be a bit of a difference to my blog. But it is going to take some time to get it like that!

The Lord has really been convicting me to become an even better wife and mother than I have been. I have been studying Proverbs 31 and will be moving on to Titus 2 when I am done. I have not always found joy in the life that God has chosen to give me. God called a woman to be something very important I believe and I think that is the job of being a wife and a mother. Sadly many young girls aren't trained as they should be in how to keep a home, husband and family. How best to take care of them and run a household. More value is put on where that daughter should go to college or what she should do in her life before marriage! Now don't get me wrong. There is a time and a place for everything. And an education can go a long way! But a girl should also be taught the art of homemaking and mothering because it is truly an art.

I plan on working on my own homemaking and mothering skills so as to better equip my own daughters in this before their dad and I entrust them with the man that God has saved for them.

Lastly... A list of new websites that I am finding very interesting and informative.

www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com
www.noblewomanhood.com
www.makinghome.blogspot.com
myblessedhome.blogspot.com
susangodfrey.blogspot.com
www.avirtuouswoman.com
homeliving.blogspot.com
www.thenewhomemaker.com
www.aboverubies.org
www.nogreaterjoy.com
www.raisinggodlytomatoes.com
www.cmomb.com

(Sorry about the links not working. I will have to work on that. In the mean time feel free to cut and paste!)

Enjoy!

No comments: