Saturday, August 26, 2006

I actually finished!

I have done some knitting in the past. But I always tend to NOT finish what I start! I get discouraged or bored with the project before I get done with it. But since we are expecting a new baby in the early winter I have suddenly regained an interest in knitting and sewing. I have finished some new diapers for the new baby and I have finished this:



The bulk of it actually only took me a week of on and off knitting. The grafting, weaving and last four inches of one leg sat unfinished for a couple weeks because that is the most boring part! But I finally picked it up this week and finished it.
So now Abbie (Abbey, Abby who knows how we will spell it!) has one pair of wool longies to her name. I am going to be starting another pair this week sometime with some girly colors. Hopefully I wil have it done sooner!

4 comments:

Caren said...

yeah for little wool pants! You guys are all so creative. I have no knitting experience, nor the attention span to figure out how to knit. You guys are so crafty! :)

Bekah said...

Thanks you guys! Caren... knitting isn't that hard once you get the hang of it!

Megan said...

Cute!! Where do you find the time? I have a quilt that's 17/20ths finished, but can I find 5 minutes to actually finish it?? No!! It's driving me crazy! But I've given myself the deadline of the next baby's birth as it's Cade's 'big-boy' quilt!

Bekah said...

Time?? Who has time?? I rarely find the time which is why it takes me so long!!