Friday, October 07, 2005

Fall is in the air!!!!

Finally!!!! I have waiting so long for the hot weather to disappear... Last night the weather man said, "Take a good look at this map, it won't look like this again till May!" He was referring to the 70 and 80 degree reading on the map. I was so HAPPY when he said that!

Now we are finally going to get the nice temps of fall. Although I believe that it is going to come in like a vengeance and just turn into to winter right away... that is okay though, the sooner Christmas comes then the sooner Josiah will be here!

I walked outside today, (it was still a little warm!) and looked around at the trees... they have finally started to change colors. Took long enough! Guess I shouldn't complain though because soon the trees will be bare and it will look bleak and gray and that seasonal depression will kick in...

Actually I was thinking about all the nice fall and winter things that I get to do soon! Like wear wool socks with my clogs, wear turtle necks and sweaters, and see my breath when I go outside. Oh and my favorite, that weird smell in the air, is it the cold, wood smoke or snow??? Who knows but everyone you ask knows the smell and loves it. While thinking about the fall today I thought of my friend Jamie who loves the fall too! Are you enjoying it as much as me??

It is supposed to rain for the next four days... I had forgotten about that part of fall... Oh well soon it will be snow!!!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Hey guys... the weather has been awesome!! Although I am kinda bummed... they say the leaves will probably fall off without turning colors this year!

Side note: We finally turned on the heat!