Thursday, October 06, 2005

Knitting, babies and pregnancy.

Well my poncho is not turning out so good! I was doing really well until I got to this one mock granny stitch that totally confused me! Now I have so many stitches on my needle that it is more than what I ever even started with!! Which I don't think was the idea... Hopefully the lady at church that knits will be able to help me.... Bums me out though I really wanted to wear it on Sunday... Maybe if I get enough gumption I will try and look at it again later tonight and see what I can see....

Well here is a picture of Emma. This morning she emptied her laundry basket so that she could play with it! I caught her walking around with it on her head! She is so cute.... Here is another cute picture of Emma. She is wearing the scarf that I knitted her.


She always manages to cheer me up on bad days!

She cracked me up this morning... I said hey Emma are you being bad??? And she says... Nooooo!!!! Right in the middle of touching something she shouldn't!

Then later she emptied her laundry basket just so she could play in it.... I caught her in the kitchen and had to take a picture of it!


I am not sleeping at night... It could be my back... it hurts!!! Or maybe it is the fact that everytime I wake up (which just happens to be every 45 minutes) Josiah decides to have a party in there and do jigs on my bladder! Hey kiddo, need I remind you that you are a guest in there?? What gets me is that I am supposed to be resting at this point and trying not to overdo! Yeah okay let me just tell my body and the foreigner in there that we have to sleep now... LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Oh and let's not forget that the dreaded contractions I had with Emma for ten weeks have started up again with Josiah. What a girl woudn't give for a normal pregnancy. Last night they were pretty regular all night long. Anywhere between 5 to 10 minutes apart. I debated calling the midwife on call. But it wouldn't have done any good! Pete was at work till 3AM and Emma is not a force to be contended with when woken! So I just bade my time and figured I would call if they were still around in the morning. Which of course they weren't! Same thing that happened with Em! Keep me up all night then disappear in the morning.

At any rate. Soon the baby will be here and instead of being woken every hour to pee I will be woken every couple of hours to feed. Not so bad considering I might get longer stretches of sleep then!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Yup... sleep actually IS better when the baby comes!!

And yes I keep reminding myself it won't be long till I will be sleeping again!