Saturday, June 10, 2006

Guess what I am doing!

Typing a post on my new laptop!

I have wanted a laptop forever and since our stupid computer kept crashing and getting tons of viruses and spyware and such, we decided it was time to get a new one. So we chose to get a Mac.... you've seen the commercials with the poor little pc guy who is sick and the mac guy who isn't? Well that is our aim.... No more viruses... and in the long run we will have a computer that lasts a lot longer.

We chose to go with a laptop just due to the lack of space in our house. Now it will be nice not to have a computer sitting on a counter somewher. We can take it out and sit anywhere. Not to mention we can take it with us everywhere which is always a plus.

Hopefully in the next couple of months we will be getting a wireless router so that we can also go on the net wherever we want. Currently we have found that the internet cord from our cable company ended up being long enough that we just plugged in while sitting on the bed... How comfy. Now if I ever get put on bedrest I will be all set!

Now just to learn how to use a mac and I will be all set!

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh I'm happy for you. My dream is to have a laptop!