Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's about stinkin' time!

Yesterday I caved and called the midwife to beg for some medicine for the nausea. They said sure! So last night I picked the medicine up and took one. I felt much better. But then I fell into a very deep sleep. Well darn! That work for during the day when I have to take care of the kids.... Lot of good that does!

When the pharmacist said it may cause some drowsiness I figured it couldn't be much worse than how I feel already with the fatigue of first trimester... I was wrong.

So I guess this will be a night time med and it will help me get through till morning when I can start off the morning right... with food! And curb the nausea before it even happens.

Four weeks and counting till the second trimester and the relief from being sick! I can't wait!! I can't believe that it has come this quickly. Before I know it the due date will be here.... Holy Cow... three kids... it's gonna be a mad house around here!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

They called in Phenergan. I took it with my daughter but didn't ever need it with my son... wondering if it's a girl??

Bekah said...

Yeah.. crazy stuff huh?? I remember when I was a nurse at the hospital and I would give people phenergan and tell them it might make them a little sleepy.... NO KIDDING!!

Might be good to keep them around when I am eight months pregnant and can't sleep! (Is that wrong?? :) )

Emmakirst said...

Awwww, sorry about the nausea. Hopefully it'll go once the second trimester starts.

I kept my anti=nausea pills around and used them later in my preggy to try and sleep. I even took one the night before my induction, i was far too excited/nervous to imagine sleeping that night! lol.

You'll certainly have your hands full, but I think it's actually better to have the kids close in age. :) Take care.