Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A note from the sidelines

Please stay tuned for a few words from my hubby!

Some people ofton wonder why this website is here for the open public to read...Well, let me explain why I feel that this website is tthere for everyone to read. My wife is awesome, she goes above and beyond what a wife should ever have to do. She has given me two wonderful children and a “little bean” on the way. She is taking care of all the household chores, even the ones I hate...(You know the commodes!) OnlyGod knows what I have done to allow me to have her as my wife!!! So the reason she does this is because she is home alone with a 2 year old and 6 month old.. what conversations do you think she has?? Yes, no, don’t do that, do this and do that. She does not get a chance to ever talk to anyone else during the day. Especially when I leave the house at noon and do not get home until the wee hours of the morning! So I think that it is a chance to catch up on her saneness trying to take care of everything. As for personal stuff on here, so what if other people read it..there is some devout readers who read it and pray for the situation at hand...Do we ask for it..no, but God laid it on their hearts to take the time out and read the blog. So I think that sometimes it is necessary to tell others about what is going on..both for family and public. So in regards to what people think about this blog, My wife is going to do this for family and those who have talked to my wife on a regular basis. If there is some else new that is just passing through please take a look..there is a lot that you will be able to relate to! For those prayer warriors out there...( you know who you are) Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your thoughts and prayers.
~Pete

5 comments:

K said...

Awwww. Your words of acknowledgment and appreciation for your wife are more valuable than gold. Don't ever forget or underestimate that.
Good luck to both of yuo, with everything!
Rebekah - you're doing a great job!

Caren said...

You guys are awesome! I hope some day we can meet in person. Bekah, your husband is great! That was very nice of him. I do enjoy reading this blog. I am still shocked that you guys are having #3 so close to #2, but I know you can handle it. You guys are great parents! Thanks for writing!

Mrs. Darling said...

wow I wish my husband would write such a wonderful ode to motherhood and wifery!

Caren said...

Bekah, its been over a week! Where are you? Is everything okay?

Caren said...

Thanks Jamie!