Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's almost gone.

I am finally starting to feel better. I can actually eat without gagging. But the nausea is still there and I have to be careful what I do eat.

I am currently still exhausted because Josiah doesn't reliably nap for very long in the afternoon. But I am slowly starting to feel more energy and was able to do all the laundry today and change and wash everyone's sheets today. I also managed to make lunch today.

Emma has been gone for the past two days. Her honorary Aunt Linda took her to spend two nights at her house. I have called to check on her a few times and according to Linda she doesn't even miss me! Sniff... Oh well... At least I got a nice break from taking care of a two year old and trying to corral her defiance. Although I find it amusing if not annoying that she only shows her true colors around me and me only.

The midwife called me today and told me everything looked great with the ultrasound and that she was sticking with the due date of January 14th. But we all know that it really doesn't matter for me! I just hope little Bean chooses to make his/her appearance in time for a nice little tax deduction.

Currently:

9wks 3 days.
Still feeling sick and tired. But improving!
No kicks yet. But counting down the days!
Hoping for another girl.