Friday, September 29, 2006

One year ago today...

I joined the wide world of the web by putting my stamp on it and starting the blog. I didn't think that I would ever actually last this long! My friend, Jamie, was the one that convinced me to start the blog even though I kept telling her I had nothing to talk about.

At first my blog was pretty active with posts nearly every day. Then it started to taper a bit when Josiah was born. Heck... then I got pregnant and it got even harder for me to find the time to blog. Other things have come up during the year that has made me hesitant to really use my blog the way I had orignally intended. Sometimes I feel like I can't really write what I feel or how things really are because of certain people! But... I have gotten around that. And I think eventually I am going to just go back to the old way of thinking... Who the heck cares!!??

Hopefully in the next year I will be able to keep it up a little bit better... although I am sure it will be difficult once Abby joins our little family! So bear with me... if things get slower in the near future... blame it on the baby...

One thing I would like to do this year is possibly splurge and have someone design the graphics for my blog... I am just plain sick of the way it looks... So if anyone has any suggestions or maybe knows how to do it... Let me know!!

Anyhow... Happy Anniversary to me!

1 comment:

K said...

Happy anniversary to you Rebekah!

I would love to help with your blog, I have limited knowledge but I can do some things. Shoot me an e mail letting me know what you'd like to change and I'll see what I can do.

And oh yes, don't be sorry if the baby slows down your blogging... life FIRST.. fit the blog in when it works for you, that's the beauty of it!