Thursday, November 17, 2005

Letting Everyone Know

The contractions have subsided enough for me to NOT worry about them... Still there but not painful...

We are still betting on an early December baby instead of late December early January... Anyone else want to venture a guess???

Dec 12 will put me at the mark where I was when I went into labor with Emma... but since the nonsense started up two weeks earlier with Josiah we are wondering if he won't just make his debut two weeks earlier than Emma did... BUT! No one knows that but God... and Josiah!

Just you wait and see I'll still be luggin' this belly around on New Year's!

2 comments:

Caren said...

I'm glad Josiah has decided to stay in there a little while longer. Take it easy and dont be too hard on yourself. Rest a lot!

Bekah said...

Yup... you're probably right... but you don't think that he is in there wreaking havoc and laughing about it do you??? :)