Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Moooo!!!

If you ever want to feel like a cow just do this...

1.) Cut a hole in each cup of your bra.

2.) Put the pump mechanism through these holes.

3.) Finish assembling pump parts.

4.) Put bra on with pump parts in all the right places.

5.) Turn on pump.

6.) Grit your teeth in pain.

7.) Sit for twenty minutes while watching milk fall into bottles.

Last but not least....

8.) Moo every once in awhile for good effects....


(If you are wondering... I am trying to relactate... Josiah is allergic to all the formulas... this is my last hope... Pray for success...)

3 comments:

Bekah said...

I am trying... Boy am I trying!! But they feel like ground meat!!
The whole reason I didn't do
it to begin with!!!

Caren said...

Bekah, you can do it! Just be consistent. I'm glad Josiah is out of the hospital now. How is he doing? We're praying for you guys!

Bekah said...

He is doing much better... hopefully the breastfeeding will get better in the next couple of weeks as well!