Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Our date!

Well we went to see the Phantom of the Opera on Saturday. We had limited view seats, but Pete was unaware of this until we both got there and sat down! But we were still able to see most of it.. and more importantly we could hear the music... I am such a music fanatic that I got goosebumps just listening to the orchestra and the players singing the beautiful songs.

We hope that it will come back to town again and if and when it does we plan on getting front row center seats! So that we can see all the parts that we missed.

It was also very nice to have some time to ourselves without the kiddos. After we went to the play we came home and changed then went out to eat at a new mexican restuarant, Pancho's. It was very good! I just wish that I had had what Pete had for dessert and not what I picked out. He had a caramel cheesecake... soooo good.

We had so much fun that I hope we can go on a date again really soon! Maybe dinner and a movie sometime in the next few months.

No comments: