Thursday, December 28, 2006

37 weeks and 4 days

That is what I am today.... Emma was born at 37w 5d and Josiah was born at 37w 6d. And I am 100% sure that isn't going to happen with this little one.

I have an appointment with my midwife today. I plan on BEGGING her to strip my membranes today. I can't take the contractions anymore. They hurt, they are annoying and I am sick of wondering if every single contraction is the start of the real thing. I have been trying some other "natural" induction type things this week... NOT WORKING!

I guess it's just as well that Abby has waited this long. One of my doula's was out of town for the last 5 days. I am glad that she will be here now when I finally do go into labor. She will be back in town sometime this evening.

Although a tax deduction would be nice.. I really don't care about it at all as much as I care about not going further with this pregnancy than I have before... It is really hard on me right now to think that I may go past 38 weeks when I have never even made it 38 weeks.

Hopefully I will have some kind of good news soon!

No comments: