Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Boston: Here we come!

I am so excited because next weekend Pete and I are going away for the weekend! ( No kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) We decided on Boston because we would like to see the ocean and the aquarium... overall it looked more interesting than Niagara Falls.

We are going to stay at a Residence Inn so we can cook our own meals and save some money. We were considering whale watching but I am not sure how my stomach would fair out on those high seas!

I am excited to get some uninterrupted sleep... I think that is what excites me the most. I am also looking forward to the alone time I will have with hubby!!

A big HUGE thanks to our "Aunt" Linda for offering to watch the kids... all I can say is "I warned you!!"

In other news: I was all set to write up Josiah's 3 month update but blogger won't let me upload pics!! Darn that blogger. I will hopefully be able to get that up tomoorow.

Also our house is officially on the market. The real estate guy said on average we are looking at 4-7 months to sell it, then either find a temporary place to stay or do a quick scramble for a house... not exactly what we want to do...

Well enough of the hunt and pecking tonight... it gets old typing one handed while holding a baby....

No comments: