Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Josiah: 3 months


Wow!!! Another month is gone! I can't believe how fast time is going by...

This month you finally graced us with tons of smiles!! It is so awesome how much you smile in spite of all your problems.

I can't believe that by the time Emma has her birthday next month you will be four months! I miss my little tiny newborn... Although I am enjoying your new found head control... very nice I must say.


While I said that I would never say I wish you were older I am finding myself continually looking forward to your future months and all that it brings with it! In a few weeks we will probably start in with the cereal! I hope it makes your nasty poos solid! Cause I sure am tired of diarrhea!


Mommy is getting VERY addicted to sewing your diapers it is so much fun! I am also sewing clothes now... something I started last year before you were born and finally have the time to do again.

You have discovered you have a sister this month and you love her to death. You smile at her more than you smile at anyone else. You currently enjoy taking a bath with her and peeing in her bathwater... it is hilarious because she says "Aw gross" to which you respond with an earsplitting grin... Too cute.

This month you have also blessed us with two lovely nights of sleep! You slept 8 hours both times... It was so wonderful, although when we woke up the next morning we rushed in to make sure you were okay!

Next month will bring more smiles I am sure... hopefully more sleep and probably the beginnings of getting around baby style.. aka rolling.

Mom is wiping tears and saying good bye to yet another little baby month that she will never experience again... We love you 'Siah!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

The tears??? Are they supposed to come ALL the stinking time!