Friday, March 17, 2006

Look what I found today

While talking on the phone today I saw Emma walk by with the box of Qtips.
So I said "Emma the only way you could have gotten those was to have gone under mommy's sink which you aren't supposed to do!"
She just nodded and kept walking towards her room. I finished up my phone call and started walking towards her room. Before I got there this little conversation ensued:

"Emma... are you being bad??"

"Yeesss." (said in a sing songy kind of voice.)

Getting closer to her room she comes flying out of her room screaming:

"NO CORNER!!! NO CORNER!!!" (Meaning please don't put me in the corner I know I did something I shouldn't have!!)

This is what I went in her room and found:
Nothing horrible... but I couldn't stop laughing inside because she was still running as far as she could to get away from me screaming "No Corner!!!"


And a cute little picture of our little guy... Enjoy!

2 comments:

Caren said...

Its so hard not to laugh when they're being bad and its cute. Did you put her in the corner?

Bekah said...

No... I probably should have but I took the No corner to mean that she knew she did something wrong.

Next time though I will put her in the corner since she knows it's wrong now!