Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Anybody out there???

Hey! It is National De-Lurking Week.

So since I am curious if I have any regular readers... please!!! Leave a comment...

Now I know what your thinking... "Nah... I don't want to, because she has that annoying security thing on... and I don't want to open an account just to leave a comment... "

Well I am sorry!! I had to do it... so I would stop getting spam comments...

So please... please!!! Throw me a bone and leave a comment! Tell me who you are and how often you stop in! And hey while your at it... leave your website and maybe I'll do the same for you!

PS... I was going to post a cute button that said "Don't be a Lurk-ness Monster... Leave a comment..." But unfortunately blogger won't let me upload any pics today... go figure...

6 comments:

Caren said...

Hey Bekah,
I check your blog every day! Dont shut me out! I enjoy reading your posts!

K said...

Permission granted! Link away!

Hope you have a nice day.

Bekah said...

Hi Lisa! Don't you love the name Josiah???

Mike I am not sure that I can do that... but I am looking into getting my own website...

Hey Caren.. hadn't heard from you in awhile!

Thanks Krista!

Hey me me me... how's life?/

And last but not least... mr clark.. I actually needed to hear that today!!

Bekah said...

Caren... if you see this.. I almost forgot.. is it okay if I link you and John?? I read your site every day too...

MrsJennaHatfield said...

Hi! I have a blogger account so I can leave comments around. :) WOO! Thanks for de-lurking on my blog. Good to know someone reads!! I look forward to reading yours. :)

Caren said...

Bekah, Of course its okay to link our site! I'm glad there are more people out there reading it :)