Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bring on the Rain

I am seriously thinking of changing my blog name... I like the current one... but I am looking for a more catchy phrase that might stick in people's heads better...

So whaddya think of this one??

Bring on the Rain
Cause around here when it rains, it stinkin' pours.


That is what I have come up with so far...

Anyways... on to other news...

Everyone in the house here is sick with a nasty cold... including the poor five week old baby. How fair is that?? Poor thing... He has a bad runny nose and a nasty cough... I have to let him sleep in the swing... It is so pitiful. Emma had croup last week and now she just has a nasty cough... Pete has a cold.. and I have a sore throat.

Pete and I are exhausted... we have been taking turns getting up with the baby at night... but between that and being sick, we are really getting kicked in the butt! I can only hope that we will all get better soon... and the next time we have some freakish 60 degree weather I will air out the house....

So... let me know what you think of the new title... maybe I will change it in a few days.

2 comments:

K said...

Oh no!

It's not fair at all! Poor little thing, you know it makes it so hard for them to eat too. They just shouldn't get all our nasty bugs so young, sorry to hear that.

I like your present name, but really, names are so personal. I would approve of any name as long as it means something to you.

I'm thinking of changing mine to "Does this blog make my butt look Big?" And you can easily guess why.

I'm kidding of course. About changing my name. Not about my bigger butt.

Bekah said...

haha mike... very funny... this is my site therefore you should be nice!