Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Technology Stinks!

Ever since we got this crazy highspeed, cable internet, our computer has been wacking out!!

Our email sometimes doesn't work. The internet doesn't always load up... things freeze... and as we speak I am about ten words past where my curser decided to stop moving... then it finally catches up and Voila! A whole sentence magically appears on the screen!

I have so many piuctures of Josiah that I would like to post but since my computer is screwy that ain't happening!!

Anyways... like I said... Technology stinks..

Boy I have been busy the past couple days... I finally feel good! It took a good three weeks but I am starting to feel like myself again... aside from the mind numbing exhaustion from being woken three times a night... but I feel half normal again!

In the past two days I have managed to clean the whole house... and keep it clean I might add... I finished all the laundry!! I changed the sheets on the bed... and I baked bread today... you know the old fashioned way, with yeast and the raising and what not!

Tomorrow I have plans to tackle the bathrooms... They aren't that bad... but I figured now that I can bend over I can scrub the showers!

I also was able to get Emma to bed on time! And give both of them a bath today! I feel like I did good!! I would have made some good dinner tonight... but I decided we would eat what was left over from last night... Tomorrow I am planning on making some soup and biscuits...

Josiah is doing MUCH better now... So if we can get him to have his four hour stretches of sleep at night instead of day time life would be great!!!

Well I am off to finish putting laundry away... Something that's easier to do when Emma is sleeping... that way I don't have to keep making sure that she isn't mutilating Josiah!!

No comments: