Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ahh... the cuteness!

The cuteness! It's everywhere in our house!! I had to share a couple pictures since I haven't in so long!

Here is Josiah and Emma on a Sunday morning. Josiah had been sitting nicely in the chair and we got a few of him alone. Then we put Emma over there to get one of the both of them.


And here is Josiah. He was playing in my room next to our closet door. I was watching him and thought it would make the cutest picture! This was the best one out of about 10.


I can't believe that he is going to be 11 months old on Sunday! That is just crazy! It seems like just a few weeks ago. It feels like it was just Christmas, yesterday! I know that is probably because the holidays are here again. But with the closing of Josiah's first year we will be welcoming the opening Abby's first year. An ending and a beginning.

The cuteness abounds! And it's going to get even cuter when Abby comes!

2 comments:

Caren said...

Katy has that same dress Bekah! I loved it on Katy, and its beautiful on your daughter. They are both getting so big! I cant wait to see Abby :)

Bekah said...

LOL! And that dress is from last winter... so it won't be fitting much longer!

I will definitely be posting Abby pictures as soon as I can! (still a little while to go!)