Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas Pictures... and um... I guess some nesting...

Okay so I was going to post some pictures of Pete, myself and Emma hunting for Christmas trees and decorating it as well as the finished product... but either stupid blogger or my dumb connection won't let me do it!!!

Along the same lines though... I got some good news today... Our current internet provider is no longer going to provide dialup service... the bad part was that I was getting it for free... so now if we want internet we will have to pay someone! So... since it will cost us about $15 we are going to look into DSL... Highspeed dialup... The best part of all this is that it will no longer take FOREVER to upload pictures... pages... and email and stuff... I am actually kinda excited about it... even if we will have to put out some money...


Okay so on with the nesting part of my topic... Today I was sitting thinking about how much I wanted to clean... um... not like me at all.. I usually do it because it has to be done... not because I have any desire to do so..

This is what I got done....

  • I made two loaves of pumpkin bread
  • Six pounds of fudge
  • Cleaned and vacuumed Emma's room
  • Cleaned... top to bottom... the works... Emma's bathroom.
  • Cleaned the living room... straightened everything up and vacuumed
  • Cleaned the kitchen... we are talking dishes... counters... table... Disinfected every flat surface I could find... cleaned the stove... Put away a bunch of dishes and things we aren't using right now... then swept and mopped the floor.
  • Three loads of laundry... which I am going to go fold after this....

So the only thing left that I want to do is...

  • Clean our bedroom... top to bottom...
  • Clean our bathrrom... top to bottom...
  • Change our sheets... ( I want to have clean pillow cases on the pillows I take to the hospital!
  • Pack my bag...

I am kinda hoping to get it done tonight... but I am not sure how that is going to go since it is ten after 8... Although if I have enough gumption I could always stay up till midnight to finish it...

So that is the news on this end... and trust me everyone... if there was a baby... you would know about it!!!

Edited to add.... Um... 9:45pm... finished the list... boy am I pooped... I just pray Emma sleeps tonight so I can get some rest...

3 comments:

Caren said...

Hey, you wanna clean my house too? I realize I'd have to fly you over here, and your doctor wouldnt like it....send some of that energy to me! I have company coming next weekend, and the house is no where near finished!

Bekah said...

Hey... I charge!

K said...

Isn't it funny what we crazy pregnant women do to ourselves?