Friday, December 16, 2005

How do they seem to know??

Tonight while I was crying my eyes out, feeling like I truly can not take much more of this, Emma crawled up in my lap babbled some incoherent words and then hugged me...

Now we aren't talking some little hug that was over in 5 seconds! She stayed there for a long time... Occasionally patting me and saying mom-mom... Did she know that I really needed a hug at that point?? Are they really that perceptive???

I think I found yet another reason amongst the millions that I love my Emma.

In other news... Not to be disgusting... but I lost my mucus plug tonight... since then I have been having irregular painful contractions... we shall see... with Emma it was two weeks after the fact that she was born... Since nothing else has gone the same why would this?? Maybe we will have good news in the near future. I so wanted to have a little baby to hold for Christmas... I am afraid that isn't going to happen...

(Man I have been a blogging maniac this week! Must be that new cable internet!)

No comments: