Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finally! Some Christmas pictures!

Ah... The long awaited tree pictures... Very nicely uploaded with our new cable internet... I must comment on how nice it is to be able to upload a picture in a matter of seconds... Sigh... I love my new internet...


Daddy laying in the snow cutting down the tree... At one point he yelled at me and Emma and told us it was coming our way... But I just laughed and said... Nope it is about to land on you!!
Me and Emma carrying the tree back to the trolley... Thank God you couldn't see how big I was in this picture!!
Here is Emma trying to put some decorations on the tree... It was so cute when she couldn't get them on... She would pout and then bring them to us...
Here is our finished product... Now there are presents under the tree... Amazingly enough Emma hasn't really bothered them yet! And we only have a week and half to go... so we will see!

So I just have to say... It is about time that our family got up with the times and got some highspeed internet! We ended up going with the cable... Steep prices... but nice when you spend most of your free time on the net!

Okay... so here is what I have decided... Josiah isn't coming until January... If he comes before then then I will be highly surprised and excited... But I am tired of getting my hopes up with every twinge.. So now... I am shooting to have the first New Year's Baby so I can be on TV and get free stuff!!! How fun would that be! Plus I am thinking maybe it would be better if he was born AFTER Christmas so his birthday won't be mixed in and forgotten about during the holidays...

This week is bad for us anyways... For the next few nights it is going to be in the single digits temperature wise... Tonight it will be ZERO... which for those of us out here away from the city means below zero...

No comments: