Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My somewhat good news...

I had an appointment today with my midwife...

Basically the same old stuff different day... Baby looks fine... I look fine... Well aside from the additional three pounds I have put on... Ugh!

So my good news... If for some reason I go past my due date she said that due to the situation with all my contractions and how uncomfortable I am she would induce me at 41 weeks not 42 which is the usual protocol...

Thanks... I guess....

Today I went out to try and walk this crazy baby out! Emma, Nana and I went to the mall and walked around for two hours... Then to Toy's R Us and then to Walmart... If I didn't succeed in putting myself into labor tonight I sure as hey made myself sore!!

Well it was worth the try I guess.

3 comments:

K said...

OK. Don't hate me but I tagged you "...because I love....".

Have fun!

You're doing great too, by the way, keep walking, it really helps if you can stand it!

K said...

I guess I should leave the link that would help?

http://transformedone.blogspot.com/2005/12/because-i-love.html

Bekah said...

Hey haven't tried anything really... besides the walking...

Hey Krista... what do you mean I got tagged?? I read your post but I guess I am just dumb!