Wednesday, December 21, 2005

He's finally here!!!!

He is finally here!!! I thought it would never happen... But finally it did! After three trips to the hospital in two days we finally got to stay the last time and the end product was our baby!!

A couple of pics of our son!

Josiah Christian was born Monday December 19th at 11:51 pm... He was 9lbs 12 oz and 21.5 in long... I did natural with no meds... (Don't know what possessed me to do that!) and I didn't tear... a small miracle if you ask me...

So now I think I will go take care of the little one.. And since my rear end is killing me sitting in this chair I will come back later and write out all the gory details...

If you want to see a cute pick of Josiah with his sister go to www.setonhealth.org and click on New Arrivals... Go to Dec 19th and look under Josiah Christian...

More later!

4 comments:

Caren said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad he's here, and you have your christmas baby! (He could be Jesus in the nativity scene if you needed one :)) He's beautiful, and BIG, and I love the cheeks. Just makes you want to squeeze them :)

Bekah said...

Thanks guys!! I will try and put up the details tomorrow...Maybe my nether regions will allow an extended sitting at the computer!

K said...

What a big guy! He's So beautiful, I'm glad it all went so well!
You're not preggy anymore! It's a miracle!!

Congrats and Merry Christmas to you all!!

Rachel said...

Awwwwwwwww!